What is the HIKEit X9?
The HIKEit X9 is a ‘bite-size’ throttle response controller that removes delays in your electronic accelerator pedal. In short, the X9 will get a faster response from your engine and therefore you’ll get a modified acceleration depending on the X9 setting you select.
When you push your car’s pedal it shouldn’t feel like your stomping a sponge; you should get immediate response from your engine which is why we developed the HIKEit X9.
In addition to Automatic Mode Selection which will intelligently learn your driving style and the current situation and adapt the mode to suit, the X9 has 4 different control modes: Eco/4×4, Cruise, Sport/Tow, and the Highest Performance mode, HIKEit mode. Each of the 4 modes has 9 different adjustable levels available for selection.
- Simple DIY Plug & Play Installation
- Vehicle Specific Programming and OEM Plugs
- User-Friendly Adjustments
- 4 Modes PLUS Automatic Selection between the 4 modes and 36 Settings
- Full Certification
- 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back
- Lifetime Product Warranty and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee